The program runs from June 19 to August 30.
Flex your imagination! Here at the Moorestown Library, we want adults to be excited about summer reading too. This year, the New Jersey State Library has provided READSquared to libraries to offer summer reading in this era of remote services and social distancing. The program involves tracking your reading online and of course, earning prizes!
Here’s how it works:
The program is open to adults ages 18+. (Not 18 yet? Check out the children’s and teen summer reading programs.) Registration is open now. Begin logging books on June 19.
Read books and log them on the READSquared website or app. While our entire e-collection is at your disposal, feel free to browse your own shelves at home for a prized paperback or hardcover classic! The last day to log books is August 30.
Earn prizes as you go:
- Earn a $5 WaWa gift card for the first 5 books you read
- Earn an additional $5 Wawa gift card for reading 10 books
- Earn a raffle ticket for each book read for a chance to win a $35 Amazon gift card
- Plus earn an ADDITIONAL raffle ticket for sharing your summer reading photos and experiences on social media! Be sure to follow the Library’s accounts and tag your posts with #moorestownreads
That’s it! Easy, right?
READSquared registration tips
- You will need to select a username and password that is at least 7 characters long. For your password, we suggest you use your first name plus the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Prizes will be delivered by email and US Postal Service. Make sure your email and mailing addresses are correct.
- You will need a library card to register. If you don’t have one, you can apply for a library card online.