6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join Retirement Income Certified Professional Paul Levin, CFP, ChFC, RICP of Retirement Refined, LLC, for an informative social security workshop designed for Baby Boomers. Topics to be covered will be:
- When should you apply for Social Security?
- Advantages and disadvantages of applying early.
- Advantages and disadvantages of delaying your benefits.
- Strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse.
- How to maximize your benefits.
- Rules for survivor benefits.
- How to reduce taxes on your Social Security and on your other retirement income sources.