1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Join presenters from the Burlington County Retired and Senior Volunteer Program to learn healthy techniques for coping with chronic pain.
The workshops will cover:
- Techniques to deal with problems such as frustration, fatigue, isolation and poor sleep.
- Appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility and endurance.
- Appropriate use of medications.
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals.
- Pacing activity and rest.
- How to evaluate new treatments.
For individuals aged 60+ who live with chronic pain.
Registrants must attend at least four out of six workshops and cannot join after the second class. Those who complete the workshops will receive a free resource book!
Fridays from 1:00 – 3:30 PM: October 19- November 30
(no class on November 23)
SPACE IS LIMITED! REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!