7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Being the designated caregiver for someone who is ill is difficult.
Join Geri Chark Frankel, organizing and productivity specialist and owner of GCF Organizing LLC, for her one-hour presentation that will focus on using organizing tools to help make your responsibilities easier. It will include an introduction to:
- Best practices for record keeping
- What vital information you should have and ways to store it
- How to tap into resources, both locally and on the internet
- Checklists to have at your fingertips
- Prioritizing self-care to avoid burnout