The Moorestown Library strives to serve the public by offering proctoring services as our staffing allows. The following are guidelines for students requesting to use the Moorestown Library as a proctoring site.
As a student, you must:
- Bring the proctor form to the library to be completed. Allow sufficient time for the form to be filled out by the librarian.
- Call or email the library at least two weeks in advance to schedule a test time. If unable to keep your appointment, please contact the library.
- Show up promptly at the appointed time for the exam. Bring proper identification as specified by the institution. We cannot administer the exam if you fail to bring the required identification.
- Bring all test taking supplies.
- Complete the exam within the time frame specified by the institution.
- Be responsible for any postage or photocopying costs if the institution does not cover them. If special mailing instructions are specified (i.e. Federal Express), the student is responsible for all costs.
The library is only able to proctor exams Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Proctoring is free for Moorestown Library cardholders. As of January 1, 2018, there will be a $15 fee per test for non-cardholders.
Please note: Computers used for online exams will be available for up to three hours.
Please contact the Reference Desk at 856-234-0333 ext. 4012 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.