Moorestown Library now lends museum passes, which allow for free admission at the following local museums, nature and arts centers:
The Academy of Natural Sciences (Philadelphia, PA)
Battleship New Jersey (Camden, NJ)
Camden Children’s Garden (Camden, NJ)
Garden State Discovery Museum (Cherry Hill, NJ)
Grounds for Sculpture (Hamilton, NJ)
Independence Seaport Museum (Philadelphia, PA)
Morris Arboretum (Philadelphia, PA)
Museum of the American Revolution (Philadelphia, PA)
National Constitution Center (Philadelphia, PA)
Paws Discovery Farm (Mount Laurel, NJ)
Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (Philadelphia, PA)
University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology & Anthropology (Philadelphia, PA)
Wheaton Arts (Millville, NJ)
Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge (Medford, NJ)
FAQs about the Museum Pass Program:
- Museum passes are in the library catalog under the title “Museum Pass” as well as under the specific museum’s name.
- Only adult library cardholders with accounts in good standing may borrow passes.
- Passes can be taken out for up to three days. Only one pass can be borrowed per family at any given time.
- A credit card imprint is taken at the time the pass is checked out. This imprint will be destroyed when the pass is returned. Alternatively, we will accept a cash deposit which will be returned when the pass is returned.
- Fines for overdue passes are $10 per day, with a maximum of $60, and this will be charged to your credit card. On the seventh day past the due date, full replacement cost for the pass will be charged to your credit card. Replacements costs vary for each museum pass.
Specific borrowing policies vary for each museum, so we encourage interested patrons to stop by the library to pick up information sheets describing the program and the rules applicable to each museum.
Sponsored by the Friends of the Moorestown Library