Stress and anxiety can be overwhelming for many people. The good news is there are many ways you can manage it!
In this free workshop, you will learn:
- What are stress and anxiety
- The three channels of anxiety
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Common “thinking traps” for anxiety
- When to seek help from mental health professionals and how to get the most out of mental health treatment
Dr. Jiang is a licensed psychologist in Pennsylvania and New Jersey who specializes in the treatment of anxiety disorders using mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy. Please visit her website at www.sjmentalhealth.com for more information.
When: Monday, October 9 at 7 PM
Where: Moorestown Library, Meeting Room A