The library has a wireless network available for public use. Please see the Reference Librarian for the password.
Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones. Submit print jobs from home or in the library.
Method 1: Send as Email Attachment
- Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Print Release Station located near the public internet computers.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
- Click on the Wireless Printing Portal (above) or go to www.printeron.com/ml/wss
- Enter your email address.
- Select document:
If printing from a website: copy and paste the website’s url into the text box.
If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
- Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the Print Release Station located near the public internet computers.
Method 3: Print from tablet or smartphone app:
- Install the PrinterOn App from your device’s app store
- Tap “No printer selected.”
- Tap “Search.” Search for Moorestown Library.
- Tap ML Library to select it.
- To print:
Documents: when viewing the document, click in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn App.
Photos from your phone: open the app, click on “photo” and select a photo to print.
Select the printer and click the print icon.
Enter an email address and click on the check mark (you will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”).
To get your printouts:
- At the Print Release Station, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s).
- Deposit money into the coin box and click Pay from Vending Device
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.