Thank you for your interest in displaying at the Moorestown Library. As part of our mission of strengthening our community by inspiring and supporting learning, literacy, creativity, and
expression, it is a pleasure for us to provide rotating exhibition spaces for local artists and nonprofits.
This agreement is designed to inform patrons of the resources available for the exhibit and to provide guidelines for installation that protect the display space from damage. Violation of the
agreement may result in the cancellation of the exhibit.
- Length of show is one calendar month (1st of month through the end of the month.) Dates and times must be arranged in advance with the Adult Services Desk.
- The exhibitor is responsible for installing and removing their exhibit within the arranged time frame during the hours that the library is open.
- The exhibitor will hold Moorestown Library harmless for any damage done to the artwork or exhibit while on display.
- Prospective exhibitors should keep in mind that the display spaces are in an open part of the library and will be viewable by patrons of all ages. Exhibits are subject to review by
The Library Board of Trustees and/or Library Director.
- Labels, posters, or other items may not be affixed to the walls or furniture.
- All items not hung on the wall or displayed on the table must be removed from the library. (Exhibit equipment, transport cases, or extra artwork may not be stored in the
- Community Art Gallery:
- Artists may only hang artwork using the hanging system of wire and hooks (24) already installed on the wall. The wall is 23 feet long X 9 feet high.
- All pieces must be professionally framed (except for canvas) and ready to hang.
- A small table may be used to provide price lists, business cards or other artist information.
- There is an 8 ½ x 11 frame available to display the title of the show and a short biography of the artist
- Lobby Display Case has two compartments, each 68” high X 32 ½” wide X 18” deep; divider in the middle.
- Teen Art Space: One shelf in the Young Adult Books area, 180” long X 9” deep. (This space is reserved for teen exhibitors only.)
The Moorestown Library may promote the exhibition through social media accounts with the exhibitor’s cooperation. The exhibitor may provide the library with a digital image, brief bio
(100 words or less), and contact info (email or social media account) by email at least four weeks before the exhibit is scheduled for display (email firstname.lastname@example.org ).
The Library will not promote the sale of artwork and sales may not be conducted within the library. Artists may post pricing and contact information so that library patrons can contact
them privately to discuss the sale or use of their work.
To express interest in an exhibit at the library, please complete the online form below or print a hard copy to return in person to the Adult Services Desk. Questions can be sent to email@example.com.