A complete kit for the successful book group meeting!
Each kit contains 10 copies of a title, printed discussion questions, author information, and suggestions for similar books.
Sorry, we don’t bake, clean, or baby-sit, but let us provide you with the material you need for an enjoyable time to meet, discuss, and share a common love…READING.
Questions or suggestions for titles – please email Jean Lacovara at email@example.com.
New titles available
- Born a Crime: Stories From a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- Fruit of the Drunken Tree by Ingrid Rojas Contreras
- Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
- Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
- House of Trelawney by Hannah Rothschild
- The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous by Ocean Vuong
- Red at the Bone by Jacqueline Woodson
- Running with Sherman by Christopher McDougall
- The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
- When Stars Rain Down by Angela Jackson-Brown
- A Woman of No Importance by Sonia Purnell