Everything you wanted to know about…
MOORESTOWN LIBRARY CONTACTLESS PICKUP
How does it work?
- Place your request via the library catalog. You can also call the library (856-234-0333) to place holds as well.
- Wait for a notification that your holds are ready to be picked up.
- Come to the library and call when you arrive.
- Staff will bring your materials to a table outside of the library where you can retrieve them.
- Smile (under your mask) and wave!
What are the hours?
- Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
What items are available for pickup?
- Books, DVDs, CDs, children’s craft or activity kits.
- (Museum passes, binge boxes, book group in a bag are not available for pickup, currently.)
Can I request items via interlibrary loan?
- Not currently.
Is there an item limit?
- 20 per card/per day
How do I return my items?
- Please return via the book drop. Returned items will not be handled in person.
What happens once the items are returned?
- Returned library materials will be quarantined for at least 72 hours to prevent possible spread of COVID-19. (That means the items you return will remain on your account for a few days after you return them since the materials are waiting to be checked-in.)
What about late fees?
- The Moorestown Library has instituted a Summer Fine Amnesty through August 30. No late fees will be charged during this time. We appreciate patrons returning items on time, however, since other readers may be anxiously awaiting the materials.