Everything you wanted to know about…
MOORESTOWN LIBRARY CONTACTLESS PICKUP
How does it work?
- Place your request via the library catalog. You can also call the library (856-234-0333) to place holds as well.
- Wait for a notification that your holds are ready to be picked up.
- Come to the library and call when you arrive.
- Staff will bring your materials to a table outside of the library where you can retrieve them.
- Smile (under your mask) and wave!
What are the hours?
- Contactless pickup is available anytime the library is open.
Can I request items via interlibrary loan?
Is there an item limit?
- 20 per card/per day