Everything you wanted to know about…
MOORESTOWN LIBRARY CONTACTLESS PICKUP
How does it work?
- Place your request via the library catalog. You can also call the library (856-234-0333) to place holds as well.
- Wait for a notification that your holds are ready to be picked up.
- Come to the library and call when you arrive.
- Staff will bring your materials to a table outside of the library where you can retrieve them.
- Smile (under your mask) and wave!
What are the hours?
- Contactless pickup is available anytime the library is open.
Can I request items via interlibrary loan?
Is there an item limit?
- 20 per card/per day
How do I return my items?
- Please return via the book drop. Returned items will not be handled in person.
- Museum passes, binge boxes, book group in a bag and discovery packs should not be returned via the book drop. Please return in the library building or call 856-234-0333 for a library staff member to retrieve it from the table outside.
What happens once the items are returned?
- Returned library materials will be quarantined for at least 72 hours to prevent possible spread of COVID-19. (That means the items you return will remain on your account for a few days after you return them since the materials are waiting to be checked-in.)