Revised April 20
The Library building is open to the public. We are looking forward to seeing our patrons again. Please note the new procedures we have to ensure the safety of the Library staff and the public:
- We are open with limited hours and services.
- Contactless Pickup continues to be available.
- Seating is limited and social distancing is required.
- Computer usage is limited to 1 hour per day per customer. Our ability to safely provide computer assistance is limited. To reserve a session in advance, contact the Reference Desk 856-234-0333 option 2.
- Face masks are required for everyone.
- Food and beverages are not allowed inside the Library.