Moorestown Library is now lending mobile hotspots. The Franklin T10 Mobile Hotspot is a 4G enabled, pocket-sized and durable mobile hotspot offering seamless wireless data for up to 15 Wi-Fi enabled devices whenever needed, wherever it goes. Hotspots may be reserved online using our LendingKey webpage or by calling the Circulation Desk at 856-234-0333.
Know where you’re headed? Check 4G Mobile Hotspot coverage here: T-Mobile 4G Coverage Map
Mobile Hotspot Guidelines:
- Hotspots may be borrowed for up to 14 days by adult library cardholders in good standing.
- Hotspots may be reserved up to 60 days in advance. One reservation can be made every 60 days.
- Each mobile hotspot comes with a carrying case, charging cable, and instructions.
- Hotspots cannot be renewed.
- Hotspots not returned by their due date will be disabled.
- A replacement fee of $75 will be charged for devices that are not returned or are returned damaged.
- Cardholders may cancel a reservation online by clicking on the “My Account” link on our LendingKey page, emailing email@example.com, or by calling the library Circulation Desk (856-234-0333, option 1).
Sponsored by the Friends of the Moorestown Library.