Approved by Library Board of Trustees 1.26.2022
The Moorestown Library Study Rooms are intended for work for 1-2 persons.
Groups will adhere to the Library Patron Conduct Policy and keep noise levels consistent with the proper
atmosphere of the Library. Any materials left in the room will be moved to Lost and Found at the
Users of the study room must clean up after themselves and leave the room in good condition. The
person who reserved the room is responsible for the orderly conduct of the group and is liable for any
damage to library property and/or equipment. Failure to abide by library rules and policies may result in
termination of study room privileges.
Tables and chairs may not be moved into or removed from the study room without permission from
staff. The door may not be blocked, and the window may not be covered. Children under the age of 14
are not permitted to use the study room without someone older than 14.
The patron reserving the room must be 14 or older and part of the group using the room. Use of the
study room is limited to two hours per session. A group may sign up for one session per day. A canceled
session does not count for that day. At the end of the session, if no other group has reserved the room,
a group may reserve it for an additional session.
• Individuals using the study room without reserving it will be asked to leave.
• Reservations may be made in-person, through the library’s website, or by calling the Reference Desk.
Patrons will be asked to provide their name, email address, and the date and time they wish to reserve
• Reservations may be made up to fourteen days in advance. A maximum of six advanced reservations
may be made at once.
• Reserved rooms will be held 15 minutes beyond the reservation time. Patrons who are unable to keep
their reservation are asked as a courtesy to contact the Reference Desk so that the room may be made
available to others. Repeated no-shows may result in the loss of study room privileges.
• A vacated room will be considered abandoned after 15 minutes and assigned to the next group.
• The library reserves the right to assign the study room for library-sponsored programs or meetings